January 13, 2016 commission workshop agenda
January 13, 2016, 2:00 p.m. 1701 N. Congress Ave., William B. Travis Building, Room 1-104, Austin, Texas 78701.
The following is a tentative agenda. This agenda may be amended at the request of the executive director or a commissioner prior to the meeting to the extent allowed by the Administrative Procedure and Texas Register Act and the Texas Open Meetings Act.
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services, such as interpreters for persons who are hearing impaired, readers, large print or Braille, are requested to contact the agency at (512) 936-3838 two days prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
- Roll call - 2:00 p.m.
- Discussion regarding the Fire Executive Management Institute of Texas (FEMIT) program for the Head of Department continuing education requirements.
- Discussion regarding the appointment of a new commission representative to serve on the Texas Fire School Advisory Board.
- Discussion regarding current fire fighter advisory committee membership and review of applications received to fill vacancies on the committee.
- Discussion regarding fees charged by the agency.
- Discussion regarding the requirement to pass all sections of a state examination.
- Adjourn meeting.
The Texas Commission on Fire Protection may go into executive session on any agenda item if authorized by the Open Meetings Act, Texas Government Code Chapter 551.
Fire fighter advisory committee meeting
December 14, 2017, 10:00 a.m., Room 1-104
Curriculum and testing committee meeting
January 24-25, 2018, TCFP conference room
January 24, 2018, 2:00 pm., Room 1-104
January 25, 2018, Room 1-104
Fire and life safety educator ad hoc committee meeting
March 5-6, 2018, TCFP conference room
April 26, 2018, 10:00 a.m., Room 1-104
July 11, 2018, 2:00 pm., Room 1-104
July 12, 2018 Room 1-104
October 25, 2018, 10:00 a.m., Room 1-104