Texas fire service postings
The commission posts Texas fire service job openings on request. The following positions are currently posted:
- Atlanta fire fighter/paramedic or paramedic
- Aubrey fire fighter/paramedic and part-time fire fighter/paramedic
- Bedford fire fighter/paramedic
- Cedar Hill fire fighter/paramedic
- Cleburne fire fighter/paramedic
- DeSoto fire fighter/paramedic
- Edgecliff Village volunteer fire fighter
- Euless fire fighter/paramedic
- Fort Bend County FMO investigator/inspector
- Gonzales fire fighter/EMT
- Harris County ESD 12 (Cloverleaf FD) entry-level fire fighter
- Harris County ESD 48 fire fighter/driver operator/EMT
- Harris County FMO arson investigator and fire inspector
- Helotes fire fighter/paramedic
- Hutchins fire fighter/paramedic
- Jollyville fire fighter/EMT
- Katy fire fighter/EMT (paramedic preferred)
- Keller fire fighter/paramedic
- L-3 Fire Rescue fire lieutenant
- Leon Valley fire fighter/paramedic
- Little Elm fire fighter/EMT (18-month paramedic requirement) or fire fighter/paramedic
- Lubbock fire fighter/EMT
- Lufkin fire fighter/EMT
- Montgomery County ESD 4 (Needham FR) fire fighter/EMT
- Montgomery County ESD 8 (South Montgomery County FD) fire fighter/EMT
- Pantego fire fighter/paramedic
- Pearland fire inspector/investigator and fire fighter/paramedic
- Ranger fire fighter/EMT
- Richmond fire fighter/EMT
- Schertz assistant fire chief
- Texas City fire fighter/paramedic
- Travis County fire marshal assistant deputy
- Travis County ESD 2 (Pflugerville FD) fire fighter/paramedic
- Travis County ESD 12 fire fighter/EMT and driver/EMT
- Vernon fire fighter/EMT
- White Settlement compensated volunteer fire fighter/EMT
The Texas Commission on Fire Protection has no openings at this time.
Job posting guidelines
Please send job posting requests to the public information section. Our posting guidelines:
- The job must be in Texas.
- The job must be a fire protection position. (Generally, if the position requires or would require a TCFP certification, we will post it.)
- We do NOT post "support" positions (e.g., dispatcher, administrative assistant, etc.) or EMS-only positions.
- Your department does not have to be a commission-regulated department to participate. We will post volunteer and industrial fire protection positions on request, provided that the position meets the preceding guidelines.
- We do not charge for postings.
- We will post the position as quickly as we can.
- We will send you an e-mail confirmation when the position is posted.
- Please include an end date. (If it's an open-ended posting, we will typically post it for a month at a time, but we're flexible - whatever works for your department.)