Texas fire service postings
The commission posts Texas fire service job openings on request. The following positions are currently posted:
- Argyle Fire District part-time fire fighter/paramedic
- Beaumont fire fighter/EMT
- Bedford fire fighter/paramedic
- Bertram PRN fire fighter/EMT
- Bexar County ESD 2 fire fighter/EMT (paramedic preferred)
- Bonham fire fighter/paramedic, fire fighter/EMT, and paramedic
- Borger fire fighter/EMT
- Breckenridge fire fighter/EMT
- Edgecliff Village volunteer fire fighter
- Farmers Branch fire fighter/paramedic
- Grapevine fire fighter/EMT and fire fighter/paramedic (preferred)
- Harker Heights fire fighter/paramedic
- Harris County ESD 12 (Cloverleaf FD) fire fighter/EMT and company officer
- Helotes fire fighter/paramedic
- Hillsboro fire fighter/paramedic
- Keller fire fighter/paramedic
- Lucas volunteer emergency responder
- Midlothian fire fighter/paramedic
- Montgomery County FMO arson investigator
- Montgomery County ESD 2 fire fighter/EMT
- Montgomery County ESD 4 fire fighter/EMT
- Montgomery County ESD 6 (Porter FD) fire fighter/EMT
- North Richland Hills fire fighter/paramedic
- Nueces County ESD 2 driver/operator
- Orange County ESD 1 part-time fire fighter/EMR/ECA
- Port of Houston fire fighter
- Rendon PRN fire fighter/paramedic
- Richardson apprentice fire fighter
- River Oaks part-time fire fighter/EMT
- Round Rock fire chief
- Rowlett fire fighter/paramedic
- San Antonio College part-time instructor - high school fire academy, part-time fire instructor
- Sanger full-time fire fighter/paramedic and part-time fire fighter/paramedic
- Seguin fire fighter/paramedic
- South Padre Island fire fighter/paramedic
- Southlake fire fighter/paramedic
- Sweetwater fire fighter/paramedic
- Texarkana apprentice fire fighter
- Texas Motor Speedway fire fighter
- University Park fire fighter/EMT or fire fighter/paramedic
- Yoakum fire fighter/EMT or paramedic
The Texas Commission on Fire Protection has no openings at this time.
Job posting guidelines
Please send job posting requests to the public information section. Our posting guidelines:
- The job must be in Texas.
- The job must be a fire protection position. (Generally, if the position requires or would require a TCFP certification, we will post it.)
- We do NOT post "support" positions (e.g., dispatcher, administrative assistant, etc.) or EMS-only positions.
- Your department does not have to be a commission-regulated department to participate. We will post volunteer and industrial fire protection positions on request, provided that the position meets the preceding guidelines.
- We do not charge for postings.
- We will post the position as quickly as we can.
- We will send you an e-mail confirmation when the position is posted.
- Please include an end date. (If it's an open-ended posting, we will typically post it for a month at a time, but we're flexible - whatever works for your department.)