Online Testing Facilities
When registering for your online TCFP test, please be sure to contact your preferred online testing center for general information AFTER application is approved and invoices paid.
If you need to register, please do so with FIDO.
If you have any questions contact training approval and testing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TCFP DOES NOT ALLOW ANY CERTIFICATION TESTING OUTSIDE THE STATE OF TEXAS.
Aircraft Rescue Firefighter,
Basic Wildland Firefighter,
Code Enforcement Inspector,
Fire and Life Safety Educator 1&2,
Hazardous Materials Awareness,
Hazardous Materials Incident Commander,
Hazardous Materials Operations,
Hazardous Materials Technician,
Incident Safety Officer,
Marine Fire Fighter,
Plan Examiner I,
Plans Examiner I w/INSP, and
ATTENTION: Intermediate Wildland Firefighter IS NOT AVAILABLE TO BE TAKEN ONLINE
Online Testing Requirements
Test Site Package- An email from TCFP that contains the following information:
-A Generate Access Code URL link to produce daily access codes. This will need to be entered by the examinee to test.
- -A configuration file, and password, to enable the Safe Exam Browser (SEB) to connect to our systems. Since the file is password protected, testing center staff must enter the password for the examinee to test.
- Safe Exam Browser (SEB)- A lockdown browser used by TCFP. TCFP will send a specialized configuration that will be downloaded by testing centers.
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)- A document that will be signed by both TCFP and the testing center. This document outlines the duties and arrangements agreed to by both parties.
Online Eligibility Form- A form sent to examined by TCFP. It contains the following information:
-Ability to Identify: Examinees name and date of birth.
- -Ability to Access Exam: Examinees user name, an exam code, and a blank space for the daily access code.
- - Useful information: TCFP testing guidelines and contact information, the type of exam and its length.
- Reliable Ethernet internet connection
- Willingness to download Safe Exam Browser (SEB) onto designated testing computers.
- The ability to receive, and retrieve as needed, a Test Site Package in the form of an email from TCFP.
- Testing centers must check government issued photo IDs of all examinees.
- Testing centers must review examinees Online Exam Eligibility Form, which the examinee will be required to provide.
- Dividers or partitions between testing computers.
- Testing center staff to serve as proctors or a willingness to allow TCFP approved proctors to administer exams.
- Testing centers must sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), which will also be signed by TCFP.