Please submit job posting requests using the Application tab. Requests will be verified and approved by staff before they are posted.
All requests must follow the guidelines below:
- Job postings require a PDF OR a web link that includes details of the position. Other formats are not supported and requests lacking information will be denied. Please note that if you provide both a PDF and a link, the link will supersede the PDF and the PDF will not be included in the final job posting.
- If you list your posting as "Open until filled," it will be posted for 30 days.
- The job must be in Texas.
- The job must be a fire protection position. Generally, if the position requires or would require a TCFP certification, we will post it.
- We do NOT post "support" positions (e.g., dispatcher, administrative assistant, etc.) or EMS-only positions.
- We will post volunteer and industrial fire protection positions on request, provided that the position meets the preceding guidelines.
TCFP does not charge for postings. Please note that we may change job titles to match common language used throughout the Jobs page, or which better match the requirements of the job.
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding job postings.