Online Testing Sites
When registering for your online TCFP test, please be sure to contact your preferred online testing center for general information, scheduling procedures, test site fee payment, and directions. If you need to register, please do so with FIDO
Below you may browse and filter through the online testing locations, and find a location that is convenient for you.
Online Testing Requirements
- Reliable Ethernet internet connection
- Willingness to download Safe Exam Browser (SEB) onto designated testing computers.
- The ability to receive, and retrieve as needed, a Test Site Package in the form of an email from TCFP.
- Testing centers must check government issued photo IDs of all examinees.
- Testing centers must review examinees Online Exam Eligibility Form, which the examinee will be required to provide.
- Dividers or partitions between testing computers.
- Testing center staff to serve as proctors or a willingness to allow TCFP approved proctors to administer exams.
- Testing centers must sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), which will also be signed by TCFP.
- Test Site Package- An email from TCFP that contains the following information:
- Safe Exam Browser (SEB)- A lockdown browser used by TCFP. TCFP will send a specialized configuration that will be downloaded by testing centers.
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)- A document that will be signed by both TCFP and the testing center. This document outlines the duties and arrangements agreed to by both parties.
- Online Eligibility Form- A form sent to examined by TCFP. It contains the following information:
-A Generate Access Code URL link to produce daily access codes. This will need to be entered by the examinee to test.
-A configuration file, and password, to enable the Safe Exam Browser (SEB) to connect to our systems. Since the file is password protected, testing center staff must enter the password for the examinee to test.
-Ability to Identify: Examinees name and date of birth.
-Ability to Access Exam: Examinees user name, an exam code, and a blank space for the daily access code.
- Useful information: TCFP testing guidelines and contact information, the type of exam and its length.